- to apply up-to-date technology to perfect the quality of sound broadcasting and comply with the broadcasting coverage requirements;
- to handle complaints and conduct training programmes to ensure that their staff are familiar with the broadcasting standards;
- to broadcast commercial free-to-air radio services;
- to broadcast on radio services no less than a stipulated minimum amount of comprehensive news bulletins, current affairs programmes, programmes for young persons and senior citizens, arts and culture programmes, etc. in a specified period of time;
- to implement the plans on capital investment and programme development as approved by the Communications Authority; and
- to keep proper maintenance of their equipment and transmitting stations.
General Licence Conditions